Harlow Beekeeping Division Introduction to Beekeeping Course 2013
Harlow Beekeeping Division is holding an ‘Introduction to Beekeeping Course’ for those who would like information about the Honey Bee & what is required to be a Beekeeper.
The cost of the course is £40, which will be requested for in early January 2013, and consists of:
- 5 Theory Sessions to be held on Tuesdays 26th February & 5th / 12th / 19th & 26th March 2013; At Kings Church, Red Willow, Harlow, Essex CM19 5PA (see map below) – from 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
- There is a further option of 2 additional Apiary Sessions for attendees who wish to go further and who is a member of the British Beekeepers Association (BBKA). These will take place on Sundays 14th & 21st April 2013 and will be held at 2 Harlow Beekeeper Members Apiaries from 11.00am til 1pm.
All applicants will be invited to join Harlow Division to go on to the Apiary Sessions, if they are not already a member of BBKA.
2013 membership prices are £31.50 for single membership & £50 for dual membership; this affiliates members to The British Beekeeping Association, Essex Beekeeping Association as well as the Harlow Beekeeping Division.
Members of BBKA benefit from Third Party Liability Insurance as part of their membership & Brood Diseases Insurance through BDI Ltd.
Entry will be on a first come basis. You can reserve your place by:
- email email@example.com
- Online – use the form below
- telephone 01279 441941
Supplying the following details;
- Title/First Name/Sir Name
- Contact details (email address + telephone contact numbers + full address)
- Details of beekeeping knowledge & skills (None/New Beekeeper)
Confirmation of booking will be given or whether placed on reserve list (due to number of applicants).